Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Drunken Rhymes and thoughts

My mind never stops, its the gift and the curse... tonight I have to do a code drop so I've been on stand by for the last 5 hours. My friend Rachel came over and we had some wine (Bern 2012 Zinfandel for those that care. BTW even the lowest grade Wagner/ Caymus wine is fantastic), more me than her since I wasn't moving and she had to drive.  She left and I was left to my own music and mind.  I started rhyming and thinking of things as I was jaming some Talieb.  Here is what I wrote down. It makes sense to me now, probably not to anyone later, I'll have Swa or E check it before the Opera tomorrow, or not, fuck it.  That is the one good thing about having a blog that 2 people read and the other person chunked the deuce on you, you are free to let the mind roam.

1st thought/ rhyme, idea:
-You thought you knew me, but you didn't
I cracked on you and you were dying inside.
All my life I've been crying inside, lying to everyone, but myself inside.
wishing I wasn't, thinking I wasn't, hoping I wasn't; what you thought.
We were all something else, wishing to be better.
But the scorpion always stings the frog,
we disguise who we are are, life is the fog.
it rolls in, flows in, sits in, life is the heart. 
yet things get away from us cause life is confused; with strife.

2nd one,,,,
- We were never the same as who we was.
we wish we could morph into a bee and buzz.
away.
the life we live, the life we thought was not.
my friends mean more than my family ever could,
who would have thought drinks over blood?
A drunken thought is a sober plea, but as I examine everything i see...
I see that life isn't the Reagan dream.
Debt, Love, lack of either make me think your math didn't account for the normal mean.
Money is the anthem, that's Wall streets dream.

At the rate this code drop is going and the amount of wine I have left... there be more coming tonight.  Shit, if things take longer maybe I write that apology to Sanders that I keep hoping to have the courage for. RIP Sanders, it should always have been me.hermano

No comments:

Post a Comment